A leading multinational Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer. The organisation is one of the world's forefront innovators in biopharmaceutical services, providing high quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting, and market access services.
- Improving/developing your SAS® programming skills and broaden knowledge of clinical trial industry.
- Participating in preparation of electronic submission packages according to the industry standards.
- Supporting response to regulatory agency questions.
- Preparing input to publications and conference materials.
- Developing statistical knowledge using 4GL and different SAS® procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- Knowledge of SAS® software and experience in 4GL language.
- Understanding the principles of statistics.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- MSc/PhD degree in statistics, econometrics, mathematics, informatics or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in Clinical Research will be an asset.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
What can this offer you?
- Highly qualified and dynamic team. Multinational working environment.
- Smooth induction and training program with a dedicated mentor for candidates with no industry experience.
- Flexible working hours and a friendly and supportive working atmosphere.
- Benefit package that includes private medical care at LUX MED, life assurance, fitness card, cultural package and more.
- Great location: Business Garden Complex.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Heidi Hennigan at 0203 854 1033 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to €70000.00 per annum
Rome (province), Italy
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world is currently recruiting for a Biostatistics Lead.
Up to Swiss Franc90.00 per hour
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently hiring a Contract Statistician to join their team in Switzerland.
Up to US$140000.00 per annum
A leading and multinational contract research organisation (CRO) is advertise a vacancy for a Senior/Principal Statistician.
A well-known global pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Pre-clinical Senior Statistician to join their Data Sciences & Quantitative Biology department based in Cambridge, UK.
Up to £80000.00 per annum
A leading and global consulting company providing services and technology solutions, is currently recruiting a Lead Statistician to join their team based in London.
One of the top 10 pharmaceutical organisations is currently recruiting for a Lead HTA Statistics & Analytics to join their team.