SAS Programmer - EMEA
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SAS Programmer - EMEA position with an international contract research organisation. The company, which provides drug discovery, lifecycle management, and laboratory services, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join their company in a home-based capacity.
- Responsible for the management of project timelines, tracking budgets, and for working in conjunction with Bio statistics management in the resource planning.
- Leads strategically, collaborates cross functionally, executes, and focus on customers.
- Communicate with sponsors accordingly
- Provide project management leadership across projects. This includes: forecasting workloads, manage timelines and the tracking budgetary spend.
- Ensure projects are well documented, consistent with company SOPs and working practices.
- Participates in the review of Case Report Forms (CRFs), CRF annotations, Statistical Action Plans, TLGs and TLG shells
- Creates/Reviews derived dataset specifications and the related analysis datasets
- May develop SOPs and training guidelines related to statistical programming
- Performs other tasks and assignments as needed and specified by management
Skills and Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field
- Two years of SAS programming experience and 1 year of clinical research or related experience
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages
- Experience demonstrating leadership ability and ability to work on a multi-disciplinary project team
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Ability to mentor Associate Programmer in nuances of clinical trials programming
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.