SAP SD SCM Applications Analyst
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an SAP SD SCM Applications Analyst with a global medical technology and device company located in Center Valley, PA. As the Applications Analyst, you will analyze, implement, support, and document optimal uses and configurations of the SAP SD/SCM Sales & Distribution module to support the business.
- Across the order-to-cash process, research, analyze, and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define the best SAP system solutions and map them to SAP
- Identify sales information and business requirements by interviewing and working with key business personnel. Configure systems to support these requirements.
- Provide maintenance, functional and transactional support to end-users for SAP and sales system usage. Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve business process or system application problems reported by end-users for these areas.
- Deliver SAP training programs for end-users for the SAP SD Sales & Distribution module and related areas.
- Represent the US division as our global competency center member for the SD/CRM competency center.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the SD module.
- Analyze, implement, support, and document optimal uses and configurations of the Redwood Report2Web system and other sales related systems such as CRM tools and SFA sales force automation systems.
- Work with the business to implement, maintain, and administer field sales information systems and their integrations with SAP.
- Maintain, enhance and support the sales contract management system and other specialized sales areas within SAP.
- Implement analytics, scorecards, and oversight capabilities associated with the order-to-cash process.
- Improve the use and data integrity of information from SAP and BW reporting systems and other information technology tools used within the business.
- Support the sales division in sales and order-to-cash analysis. Work with the sales division to develop technical reports for collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends. Train end-users to utilize these reports.
- Develop SAP reports using ABAP, ABAP/Query, SIS, and BW to support business analysis and processes.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jake Fingado at (+1) 646-481-1930 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.