SAP Project Coordinator
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an SAP Project Coordinator for a global biopharmaceutical company located in Worcester, MA. Successful candidate will manage the development and implementation process of company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Estimate project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and work with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepare open order reports, delivery schedules, update lead times, update outline agreements, information records, source lists and purchase orders.
- Check the files again for POs over $100K to make sure JFSA and quotes are there.
- Archive or destroy old quotes/contracts.
- Update OA/IR.
- Update Open Order reports as needed.
- Contact SRM vendors to confirm Fax/Email addresses.
- Update Listing of Vendors for the Site.
- Update Standards in SAP.
- Update Past Due Orders.
- Call vendors to confirm Purchase Orders.
- Help with Error Report.
- Update Work Instructions.
- Update Vendor Contacts.
- Update Insurance Certificates.
- Upload Confirmations to Purchase Orders.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma minimum, experience in office environment.
- Candidate must be computer literate and able to multitask.
- Good communication and organization skill required.
- SAP Experience, knowledgeable in Microsoft Office required (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nikki Ranieri at (+1) 215-531-5288 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.