SAP FICO Business Analyst
Proclinical are recruiting for an SAP FICO Business Analyst for a biotech organisation. This role is on a permanent basis.
- Accountable for offering solutions for effective and orderly procedures to meet customer needs for SAP finance and controlling.
- Offer assistance in incident management, issue management and specifically, change management.
- Arrange the execution by both internal and external developers, which involve testing, acceptance and the necessary documentation.
- As the SAP FICO Business Analyst, you will work on cross-divisional projects.
- Responsible for the technical conception of new necessities, which involves the optimisation of current procedures together with the specialist divisions.
- Produce and document technical specifications for the development of extensions and adjustments to the SAP systems finance and controlling using personalisation.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a degree level in a business informatics, economics or similar.
- Familiarity with SAP FI and CO setting, which involves personalising, and previously obtaining work experience in project coordination and in the management of service providers.
- Expertise on analysis tools, necessities management and classic and agile project management strategies, preferably with knowledge of ABAP.
- Know-how of business process modelling.
- Takes a structured and analytical approach to completing tasks.
- Works well independently with the ability to self-motivate.
- Works well in a team and is keen to take on responsibility.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency in both German and the English languages.
- Able to work from home.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Christine Monteverdi at +41 61 568 79 96.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.