Sales Representative Interventional Spine
A leading medical technology company is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative Interventional Spin position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in Switzerland, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
- Assuming area and revenue responsibility in assigned region.
- Acquiring new customers and expanding the portfolio of existing customers; offering holistic solutions tailored to customer needs.
- Intensifying your networks in the company of fairs and congresses.
- Communicating your product knowledge specifically to our users by conducting product workshops and training sessions at regular intervals.
- Carrying out a permanent market and competitive analysis in order to respond quickly to new requirements.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in medical engineering, health economics, business administration, or similar.
- Some years of experience in spine, radiology, interventional surgery, or implants.
- Able to communicate complex relationships in a comprehensible way.
- Very good German and English and ideally also French.
- Work From Home: Field-based; Travel Percentage: 90%
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jessica Vocella at +44 203 871 8091 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.