Sales Representative ( Clinical Genomics)
A leading provider of genomic services and solutions is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative. The organisation utilises scientific excellent and unsurpassed data quality to assist clients realise their research goals. Based in Frankfurt, the Sales Representative will ensure the achievement of sales within their territory and manage all business accounts in the assigned region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company and develop a career in the pharmaceutical commercial field.
- Developing, establishing, and implementing an effective sales plan tailored to the territory and specific accounts to achieve the goals of the budget and financial growth of the territory.
- Maintaining a current understanding and knowledge of the company's products and services to provide accurate information to clients and customers.
- Managing existing accounts and expanding customer base in territory, developing long-term profitable accounts.
- Participating in all sales activities and attend meetings.
- Travelling as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Master's degree in life science and chemistry is required, PhD degree preferred.
- Background in NGS applications in Rare disease and/or Oncology.
- No prior sales experience required, but this would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated success in generating new customer leads and building a business.
- Fluency in Chinese, German or French or Italian, or Danish a plus.
- Independent, working remotely out of home office.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lucia Donnarumma at +496994189029 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.