Sales and Marketing Director
Proclinical are in search for a talented and dynamic Sales and Marketing Director to oversee and develop strategies for the regions sales and marketing programs. Together with the Finance & Operations Director and Head of Digital this role will form the leadership team for the European business.
- The Sales & Marketing Director oversees the regions sales and marketing programs and develops the strategic sales & marketing objectives.
- He/she establishes sales channels and their targets, manages budgets and evaluates sales performance.
- He/she manages and develops (customer) marketing programs and materials.
- He/she works closely with the Head of Digital to deliver effective sales & marketing campaigns.
- The roles primary responsibility is to drive sustainable revenue and customer relationships across the UK retail market.
- This requires astute sales lead generation and account management and leadership of the sales team.
- The role is also accountable for ongoing forecasting and developing the pricing & portfolio strategy.
- The Sales & Marketing Director represents our brands and drives strategies to increase brand equity with target consumers whilst monitoring the market and competitors.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing retailers, distributors, wholesalers, and export customers
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor degree or similar.
- Sales & Marketing qualifications.
- 10+ yrs experience in FMCG in drugstore, pharmacy and national retail
- Strong sales experience in UK retail and established relationships with drugstores and pharmacies.
- Must have senior national account management experience or similar and demonstrated success in deriving customer marketing programs.
- Robust understanding of supplements, CBD industry & food industry
- Ability to paint a compelling vision of the future and strategy that motivates others.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.