Sales Account Manager
A large biotech is in search for a Sales Account Manager in England. In this role you will be responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and and tactics to reach profit goals.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations.
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Senior Management, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Use CRM to record and manage Sales pipelines on a daily bases;
- Develop and maintain relationship with key accounts
Skills and Requirements
- Academic degree in life science discipline, with hands on laboratory experience.
- Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise.
- Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market with an emphasis on one or more of the following: Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Antibody or Cell Line Products/Services a plus.
- Ability to operate effectively and succeed in an international business environment.
- Ability to travel up to 40% overnight.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.