Safety Specialist II
Proclinical are currently recruiting on behalf of a pharmaceutical company for a Safety Specialist II to join their team in Cambridge. This organisation is dedicated to advancing therapeutics against life-threatening diseases, if you're looking for an opportunity to make a difference, then this could be the role for you.
- Sets work priorities and direction with input from Manager.
- Review, extract and accurately enter AE data from ICSR reports from investigational products.
- Interpret case-related information including medical conditions, lab results and procedures, as well as compile complete narrative summaries.
- Review, enter, and verify follow-up information for cases and make accurate determination of significant information.
- Have solid working knowledge of protocol design and details relating to the extraction and entry of SAE from clinical trials reports.
- Will have data review responsibility, to ensure data entries made by Safety Coordinators are accurate.
- Will interact with other PVE functional areas to process adverse events efficiently and reliably.
- Participate in some clinical trial activities with supervision from Manager or Sr Safety Specialist (i.e., protocol
- May assists in the development of pharmacovigilance presentation for investigator meeting presentations
- May assist with analysis and evaluation of performance and development of ongoing training for Operations group.
Skills and Requirements
- 2+years of pharmacovigilance experience and a BS degree in a life sciences field
- 3+ years of experience in the pharmacovigilance field and an AA degree preferred
- Healthcare professional degree (i.e., RN, PharmD) and little to no pharmacovigilance experience or industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft environment (Microsoft Excel, Power point and Word).
- The ability to assess data and understand the medical/safety implications
- Demonstrated success working both independently and in collaboration with others
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Terrence Au at 02038618605 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.