Safety Signal Detection Scientist
Proclinical is excited to announce the vacancy for a Safety Signal Detection Scientist to support the Safety team. This organisation is based in Cambridge and is dedicated to improving the field of medicine.
- Delivers subject matter expertise for safety surveillance systems across CMO and other business functions.
- Accountable for assessing and managing opportunities to address current and future business needs
- Responsible for leading or overseeing delivery of complex information and systems solutions and effectively steering all activities associated with these projects.
- Accountable for ensuring the quality of business-related content of relevant improvement project proposals and associated documentation.
- Support the ongoing business utilization of the safety surveillance systems area, including troubleshooting problems and developing solutions.
- Participates in health authority inquiries and supports audit / inspection activities as a technical reference expert.
- Maintain an external focus and visibility through attendance at external meetings, conferences.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, with relevant experience in leading safety-related activities in the context of clinical biopharmaceutical development.
- Experience of formal system ownership.
- Broad knowledge of the safety activities required to support drug development and marketed brands, including a comprehensive understanding of clinical trials.
- Highly developed strategic and conceptual thinking, with ability to understand multiple, complex business needs and identify ways in which existing, or newly designed information or analytics solutions could address these in an effective and efficient manner.
- Experience in working across different geographic locations, organisations, and cultures.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Woolley on 02039670935 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.