A large biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridge is looking for a Safety Informatician to join them. The Safety Informatician seeks opportunities to utilise new or existing information assets and successfully manages relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Integrates and summarises complex data & information across multiple domains. With the ability to leverage in-depth skills & knowledge to support data analysis, reporting and visualization needs, as appropriate.
- Ensures that relevant data/information standards and quality levels are defined
- Communicates relevant approaches and findings effectively with customer and stakeholder team.
- Ensures that relevant information assets are developed and managed in ways that enable effective sharing, re-use, accessibility, and quality.
- Coaches colleagues within relevant customer or peer groups, to support ongoing best practice and skills development
- Oversees or provides expert technical support to customers on a global basis
- Coordinates the effective use of relevant data sources, tools and methodologies to ensure existing processes and systems.
- Supports the overall improvement of enabling activities relating to informatics, including troubleshooting problems & developing solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring that user support arrangements are defined as required.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or information sciences discipline, with an understanding of how information is utilised to support safety and benefit-risk activities as part of bio-pharmaceutical drug development.
- Proven technical competence, with hands-on experience, in identifying and delivering informatics and analytics solutions in complex business settings.
- Knowledge of relevant data sources, informatics, and analytics tools and database structures.
- Experience in safety signal management and/or the exploitation of clinical study safety data to define the safety profile of a products used in clinical settings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence / shape their particular area of expertise, along with the ability to understand multiple, complex business needs.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Woolley on 02039670935 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.