An internationally leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Analyst to their office in Poland. Specialising in multiple therapy areas, the company boasts a superb pipeline with products that include treatments for diabetes, cancer, and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that operates in over 90 countries across the globe. This will be a contract position.
- Executing regional demand planning process.
- Supporting LOCs with analysis.
- Managing manages forecast accuracy KPI and maintain statistical forecast models in demand planning tools
- Conducting monthly reviews of historical sales trends and researching demand drivers.
- Creating monthly statistical baselines by market and SKU which will be used for supply planning purposes with 5-year horizon.
- Developing and providing demand forecast and analytics to Supply Chain leadership and LOCs with the goal to improve overall forecast accuracy.
- Providing market intelligence via new product forecast and events for the next rolling 24 to 36 months.
- Managing and maintaining demand planning procedures, training materials, and relevant master data.
- Also acting as Superuser/Centre of Excellence for demand planning tools/systems.
- Analysing balance between service level, demand planning, supply planning, and inventory.
- Owning the EUCAN regional S&OP process and ensuring alignment with Global S&OP.
- Coordinating inputs for the regional S&OP process, including demand & supply consolidation.
- Supporting local S&OP process and providing inputs to local supply chain teams, including demand & supply review data.
- Representing EUCAN Supply Chain region at monthly franchise pre-S&OP meetings.
- Facilitating local inventory planning aligned with defined targets; steering local inventory management and facilitating issue resolution if required.
- Generating monthly inventory provisions, reports, and reviews with EUCAN Supply Chain leadership.
- Facilitating and driving data inputs for EUCAN regional supply chain long range planning process.
Skills and Requirements:
- Degree level qualification in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or Engineering.
- 2 years of prior relevant experience in Supply Chain operations and or manufacturing environments.
- SAP/Kinaxis experience desired.
- Understanding of end to end supply chain processes and functions.
- Expert in planning processes, covering statistical forecasting, supply planning, sales and operations planning.
- Knowledge of commercial processes and pharma industry.
- Alignment on key GSC KPIs, escalate issues, and provide input to issue resolution.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.