Risk Management Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Risk Management Lead with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT.
- Manage/oversee adequate implementation of the risk minimization activities globally.
- Track and manage local implementation plans and execution for all risk minimization activities globally.
- Ensure adequate training on Risk Management Plans (RMPs) and implementation plans for all stakeholders.
- Own, create, maintain/streamline RMP procedural documents such as SOPs and Working Practice Documents including:
- Submission to Competent Authorities and Distribution of Educational Materials to Healthcare Professionals and Patients
- EU Risk Management Plan
- Risk Management Implementation Procedure
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a biologic/medical/clinical/nursing field
- At least 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in drug safety/pharmacovigilance
- Experience with Risk Management and Risk Minimization
- Knowledge of US and Ex-US pharmacovigilance risk management regulations
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at 267-297-3257.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.