Risk Management Associate
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Risk Management Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in North Chicago, IL.
- Clinical Trial certificate requests and distribution - Receive requests for new certificates as well as changes to existing certificates. Review requests for accuracy and send requests to broker or insurance carrier for processing. Review incoming renewal certificates and distribute to study teams as appropriate.
- US insurance certificate management - Receive, review, and distribute insurance certificates as appropriate. Manage incoming requests for renewal certificates.
- Premium invoice administration - Create intercompany billings (ICBs) for each entity and enter into appropriate system. Follow up with affiliates to ensure ICBs are approved. Answer questions regarding premium amounts.
- Support claim process by corresponding with carriers, brokers, internal stakeholders as required, tracking claim progress, and closing internal files upon claim resolution. Document internal claim files and track insurance recovery amounts
- Update workers compensation and auto liability claim dashboards monthly and distribute as necessary
- Create and maintain claim dashboards for selected lines of insurance
- Support Risk Management Information System (RMIS) tool efforts for assigned insurance placements and claims
- Assists with other risk management projects and activities as directed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree required. Business major preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in insurance, risk management, brokerage and/or finance
- Intellectually curious and a fast learner
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously and be detail oriented
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking abilities
- Agile and accountable
- Strong project management skills
- Focus on continuous improvement, ability to improve/redesign processes
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to develop strong relationships with business units/functions and external parties (e.g. brokers/insurers)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.