Rheumatology Brand Lead
An impressive job vacancy has emerged for a Brand Lead to join one of the most ambitious healthcare organisations. This is an amazing opportunity for a bright and dynamic individual to join a leading biopharmaceutical company and help make effective contributions to medicine.
- Lead the marketing function
- Full line management responsibility for the people within designated team including: their personal development, performance and creating an environment where the team can flourish
- Lead the development of strategic brand plans that aligns to global strategy while adapting to local affiliate insights and marketing dynamics
- Lead the execution of tactical brand plans that align to brand strategy and meet budget / timing expectations
- Deliver operational excellence across the brand plan, including the definition and refinement of brand KPIs
- Responsible for marketing budget allocation and overall brand team budget management
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of therapeutic area, market, and brand performance data
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relations with key external stakeholders, including external experts, and advocacy groups
- Evaluate, localize, and execute brand strategies while creating innovative solutions to capitalize on market opportunities and deliver customer value
- Able to coach, manage and lead through line management and through influencing where there is no direct authority
- Demonstrates an understanding of the challenges faced by our customers and patients
- Strong financial acumen; effective translator of business initiatives to, and from, economic and financial indicators
- Monitor implementation and results and propose corrective actions where appropriate
Skills and Requirements
- Highly competent marketeer ideally with CIM, degree or post grad qualifications in Marketing
- Champions the customer - aligns the organization around the customer
- Passionate about marketing: lifelong student of marketing principles, and can elevate skill level of others
- Ability to analyses information for insights Formulates strategy and builds brand plans
- Highly qualified marketing experience
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Collaborative approach to business challenges
- Entrepreneurial - ability to think ahead to spot or create opportunities and maximise them
- Seeks to continually innovative and improve
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Alice Atkinson at +44 2038542471 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.