A leading and global outsourcing and consulting company, that offers services to the global life sciences industry, is currently recruiting Responsible Pharmacist. Based in Paris, this is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Supporting the development of the opening dossier of a pharmaceutical establishment (as operator).
- Implementation of the quality management system.
- Support for writing internal procedures.
- Responsible for Pharmaceutical for 6 months plus.
- Presence for the inspection of the ANSM (opening procedure of the establishment).
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharmacist registerable to section B "Responsible Pharmacist" to the Order of Pharmacists.
- 7 years minimum of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of quality and GxP standards.
- Deep knowledge of QHSE and ISO standards.
- Experience and knowledge in pharmaceutical and regulatory process.
- Fluent in English (German is a plus) for exchanges with international interlocutors.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficient in computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Fuller at +44 203 854 2630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.