Resource Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a remote Resource Project Manager for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- Creating, refining and maintaining Resource Models (through specific algorithm)
- Providing monthly FTE forecast for a specific function
- Assessing resourcing forecast for any new clinical trial based on study timelines and complexity of study
- Analyzing the impact of development strategy changes with respect to timeline and resource needs; communicating impact
- Analyzing the data in resource management software
- Providing input to management on long-range resource planning and budgeting to meet departmental and project needs.
- Providing strategic insight and project management for identification, conduct and implementation of functional initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor/Master of Science (BSc/MSc), or PhD in Science of Business-related Field BSc with 7+ yrs MSc with 6+ yrs Ph.D. with 4+ yrs
- Knowledge of project management practices, portfolio review, finance, and budgeting.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at (+1) 267-536-3075 or email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.