Resource Consultant - 12 Month Student Placement
Location: London (2 minute walk from London Liverpool Street Station or a 3 minute walk from Moorgate Station)
Salary: £18,000+ Basic + commission & a completion bonus of £1500
Start Date: Preferred between Start of May - End of August (Happy to consider other Start Dates)
We Offer You:
- Potential to earn Commission
- Access to a large international client base
- Exposure to the Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Industry
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Training and Support with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Dress Down Friday and an earlier finish
- Fun Office space located by London Liverpool Street
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
Your Role and Responsibilities:
With the job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team. During your time in this role, you will be working with a Senior / Principal Consultant and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across the UK and/or Europe.
- Advertising jobs on social media sites
- Searching for resumes via the database
- Head-hunting candidates and networking on social media platforms
- Taking referrals and adding CVs to the database
- Introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities
- Discussing financial packages, timing and travel etc
Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with commission for every placement that you make during your time as a Resourcer.
As Global Growth Partners, we provide a unique proposition: delivering on
every stage of the life science process to help individuals, teams, and whole
organisations reach their goals faster. Through our suite of solutions - Proclinical
Staffing, Proclinical Executive, Proclinical Consulting and Proclinical Engage
- we help them to grow so that they can bring about a positive impact on global
And, just as we help our life science partners with their businesses and careers,
we cultivate an environment for personal and career growth within our own
company too. Our values: Long-term partners; Tireless experts; and Promises
delivered; form the basis of what we look for in new team members. These values
are engrained in every part of our business, from how we run our learning and
development programmes to how we define criteria for reward and recognition.
What you need to have:
- Currently studying a degree preferably within the Sciences, others are considered
- Extremely Resilient
- Scientific knowledge and sales experience is preferable; however it is not essential
- A self motivating individual
- Drive and ambition
- Competitive and eager to learn
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Read at +44 203 854 1051 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.