Research Specialist (Mass Spec)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Specialist for a gene therapy program located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Conduct potency and mass spectrometry assays to characterize vectors and perform capsid identification.
- Prepare/handle samples and run assays using Thermo Q Exactive Mass Spectrometer.
- Perform data analysis and document results in batch record documentation.
- Will be cross-trained in another analytics testing as well.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry or related discipline and 1-3+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, are required.
- Experience working with Protein strongly preferred.
- Experience in Mass Spectrometry strongly preferred.
- SEC/LC-MS experience preferred.
- Previous experience working with Thermo Xcalibur, biopharma finder and proteome discover software a plus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Claudia Reid at (+1) 215-531-5315 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.