Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Specialist with a pharmaceutical company located in King of Prussia, PA.
- Involved in planning, conducting and analyzing experiments aimed at development of new gene therapy methods applications.
- Provide technical support to enable our laboratory to function effectively and will adhere to standard procedures and guidelines.
- May perform sample collections, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing of results.
- Carry out experiments under the management of a supervising scientist to allow senior scientific personnel to concentrate on the more complex analytical processes in the laboratory.
- Keep up to date with external research carried out in their field of study.
- Research Specialists are expected to read relevant scientific literature and journals, share the results of research with colleagues through presentations and discussions, help in preparations of presentations and in writing of original manuscript
Skills and Requirements:
- Required: B.A./B.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or in adjacent field with strong scientific background and 3-5 years of post-degree bench laboratory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, are required.
- Working knowledge of Tissue trimming and embedding, necropsy's, microtoming of both processed and frozen tissue, histochemical staining, and immunohistochemical staining
- Ability to learn new techniques; ability to follow existing protocols; ability to develop novel protocols and methods; outstanding interpersonal interaction skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, problem recognition and solving, and organizational skills.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.