Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist, Particle Engineering with a pharmaceutical company located in West Lafayette, IN.
- Provide timely support for analytical techniques including but not limited to laser diffraction particle size, BET surface area analyses and microscopy.
- Provide technical support to projects using robust scientific practices, in compliance with SOPs and scientific standards
- Verbally communicate clearly and accurately with internal and external clients, as well as through written data summaries and reports
- Prepare technical documents
- Perform other related duties as may be reasonably assigned in the course of business.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor or master's degree in a relevant scientific field.
- 4 years minimum related lab experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Expertise in developing and validating particle size methods, in a cGMP environment
- Strong time management and organization skills, ability to oversee multiple projects at once
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Brianna Copeland at 617-830-7546.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.