Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist with a company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Conducting physical characterization studies while following established protocols or standard operating procedures (may be conducted under GLP conditions).
- Documenting your activities on batch record forms or in a database for QA review.
- Clean and sterilize lab equipment and performing routine equipment maintenance.
- Work both independently and as part of a team to accomplish project goals within specified timelines.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS/MS degree in chemistry, biology, or related disciplines with 1-3 years of experience required.
- Must have experience with microscopy and chromatography (HPLC).
- Experience working with large molecules highly preferred.
- Must be meticulous, detail oriented, and analytical.
- Must be highly motivated, have excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jarred Fetterman at 215-531-5593.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.