Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in New Haven, CT. The Research Scientist is responsible for performing assigned experimental tasks to support the development and optimization of cell culture manufacturing processes. The Associate Scientist I will work in collaboration with other members of GPD, and with scientific staff in other Research & Development groups as well as Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and Quality Control groups.
- Executes experimental studies to develop, optimize, and characterize upstream manufacturing processes for therapeutic protein candidates under supervision
- Executes experimental studies to support scale up of processes or troubleshooting of issues at manufacturing scale as required for therapeutic proteins
- Document study results in notebooks, forms, and technical reports
- Coordinate laboratory management including ordering and maintenance
- Communicate findings to colleagues within the group through informal presentations
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 0-2 years of relevant experience working in a relevant laboratory setting
- Understanding/coursework in the fundamentals of biology, chemistry and chemical engineering
- Experience with various MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.