Proclinical are currently looking for scientists with excellent laboratory skills to join the Bioscience unit located in Gothenburg, Sweden. You will be joining one of 4 teams within the department that is currently supporting both early and late stage respiratory projects.
- To be an effective team member in supporting drug discovery projects to meet their objectives
- To conduct where appropriate in parallel more than one area of work to agreed timelines
- Can contribute to writing peer-reviewed publications, abstracts and patents
- Responsible for ensuring that their scientific knowledge influences project progression in accordance with portfolio priorities
Skills and Requirements
- A PhD or BSc/MSc with relevant experimental experience
- Good social and communication skills and to be a strong team player.
- Candidates should be able to work independently, take own initiatives and have a positive, goal oriented and problem solving attitude.
- Experience in the use of immunological, pharmacological, cellular or molecular methods relevant to the study of respiratory disease
- Experience in the use of in vitro, in vivo or ex vivo research methods relevant to the study of mechanisms underlying respiratory disease
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Jenni Woolley on 02039670935 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.