Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist with a pharmaceutical company located in Foster City, CA.
- Joining the flow cytometry team within the immuno-oncology group
- Serve as an expert in high dimensional flow cytometry.
- Hands on experience and substantiated knowledge in standard immunological assays, and flow cytometry (FACS, CyTOF, CITEseq, single cell RNA seq..)
- Independently designing and conducting experiments to evaluate new molecular targets, and immunomodulatory concepts and/or agents
- Assessing, and optimizing new tools, assays, and models relevant to onco-immunology
- Overseeing preclinical studies of immunomodulatory agents in various models
- Participating in multidisciplinary team efforts including leading specific parts of immunology related projects
- Presenting regular research updates to project teams and R&D management
- Supporting scientists across therapeutic area for projects involving high dimensional flow cytometry
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ years conducting independent research highly relying on flow cytometry in Academic (postdoctoral research) or Industry settings
- The candidate should be able to think critically and creatively across multiple disciplines and have demonstrated the ability to solve research problems in standard in vitro assays, including assay development, optimization, and troubleshooting
- Computational skills enabling FACS data acquisition and analysis (Flow Jo, DiVa, FCS express, CytoBank...) and ability to code in R are a plus
- Candidate must be able to analyze and report data concisely and rigorously
- Ability to multitask and successfully interact with a diverse team of scientists to deliver results meeting the needs of various stakeholder groups
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dominic Santoro at 215-531-5280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.