Research Scientist, Antibody Discovery
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Scientist of Antibody Discovery for a pharmaceutical company located in Wilmington, DE. Successful candidate will be a part of an antibody discovery group. He/she will be responsible for molecular biology in support of antibody discovery for therapeutic applications.
- Plan, perform, analyze, and document laboratory experiments in support of antibody discovery.
- Clone and sequence antibody genes.
- Build focused libraries for protein engineering.
- Analyze protein expression by multiple methods including western blot and flow cytometry.
- Assist antibody discovery efforts using in vitro display technologies (i.e. phage and yeast display).
- Prioritize and manage multiple ongoing projects under aggressive timelines.
- Maintain laboratory instruments.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Degree in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, or related life sciences field
- BS/MS with a minimum of 5 years of laboratory experience.
- Knowledge and hands-on-experience with molecular biology techniques such as PCR, cloning, DNA prep, and DNA sequencing are required.
- Experience with NGS library generation and data analysis is preferred.
- Experience with antibody display technologies or antibody generation is a plus.
- Experience with protein expression and protein biochemistry is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to document and summarize complex data.
- Flexible and enthusiastic in a fast-paced biotech.
- Strong organization, communication, and computer skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.