An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Study Data Manager, to be based in their office in the highly desirable Zurich area. The organisation is known internationally for their work in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics and their focus on scientific advancement. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines. This will be a contract role, running for 12 months.
- Perform tumour cell and antibody therapy injections (s.c., i.p., and i.v.), and surgical procedures for the evaluation of immunotherapies in tumour mouse models.
- Monitor and document the health status of animals under experiment.
- Operate in close collaboration with other Research Associates within and across different teams to coordinate the logistic of in vivo experiments.
- Report to the In Vivo Operations team leader.
- Present and discuss experimental data across the Pharmacology Department.
Skills and Requirements:
- Training in the field of laboratory animal science or related research areas.
- At least 3 years of experience in in vivo preclinical studies.
- An LTK certificate or equivalent.
- Experience working in a laboratory with knowledge and experience in animal handling, anaesthetic, and surgical procedures.
- Knowledge of in-vivo techniques.
- Ability to conduct independently routine experiments.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please note, candidates with a PhD cannot be considered for this position.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical Staffing is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.