Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. A successful candidate will have a bachelor's or master's degree, at least 2 years of industry experience in cell therapy areas, and extensive experience with cell-based assays and human cell lines. Experience with operating equipment such as VersaMax and SpectraMax is highly preferred.
- Proficiently execute cell-based assays on a regular basis or as needed, in support of process development and product characterization
* Perform data analysis, data reporting, and further statistical analysis with advanced analysis software
* Assist in data verification to ensure data integrity
* Maintain and operate plate readers including VersaMax and SpectraMax
* Perform reagent lot and assay control qualifications
* Transfer cell-based assays from the method development group to analytical testing group
* Review and maintain standard operating procedures and analytical test methods
* Develop electronic templates for documenting assay execution
* Maintain and handle human cell lines: thaw, culture/expand, and cryopreservation
* Write, review and edit accurate technical documents
* Assist in developing, qualifying, executing and documenting cell-based methods to study and characterize processes for production of T cell therapies
* Provide user training on instruments, sample analysis, and cross-train analysts on analytical methods
* Coordinate activities for members of project teams in the initiation and execution of laboratory experimentation
* Participate in sampling and study plan meetings to support different functional areas within Process Development
* Additional responsibilities may be assigned to reflect changes in business processes.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors or Master's degree with at least 2 plus years of industry experience in cell therapy areas.
* Demonstrated strong knowledge of developing cell-based assay, and technical knowledge of instrument & software, and method controls
* Proficient in operating equipment such as VersaMax and SpectraMax
* Understand deep characterization knowledge in patient materials, product knowledge, and process characterization
* Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail, and successfully execute experiments at the bench
* Ability to think critically, demonstrate troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
* Excellent skill in Microsoft word, Excel, MS Teams, and SoftMax Pro analysis software
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.