Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Santa Monica, CA. A success candidate with will a bachelor's degree and experience with aseptic techniques, mammalian cell cultures, and PCR and/or ELISA.
- Support sample management for clinical, commercial and process analytical testing.
- Perform data entry and data reporting for sample inventory and reagent inventory.
- Perform daily lab activities such as formulating media, culturing cells, passaging cells, calculating quantities of reagents, performing cell counting, receiving and organizing clinical/commercial samples, cryopreserving cells.
- Document work using GXP.
- Perform general lab duties.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in cell biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or related field required with 2+ years of experience in a lab setting.
- Experience with aseptic technique as well as primary and mammalian cell culture.
- Experience with other techniques in molecular biology, such as PCR and ELISA is a plus.
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures with attention to detail and successfully execute experiments at the bench.
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is essential, and knowledge in statistical programming language such as R and Python is a plus
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.