Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a biopharmaceutical company located in Redwood City, CA.
- Assist in developing/ improving bioprocesses for the manufacturing of antibodies and bi-specific molecules.
- Execute mammalian cell culture experiments in shake flasks, setup and operate bioreactors at differing scales.
- Analyze large datasets and report results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player with excellent communication skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- BSc with 2years, MSc+ with/0 years
- Academic wet lab work acceptable for experience
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong oral and written communications skills
- Some experience in biotech, molecular biology, biochemistry, chemical engineering, or related field.
- Routinely expected to execute numerous media and buffer preparations consistently.
- Knowledge of computer-controlled automation is a plus.
- Familiar with aseptic techniques in cell culture of animal cells.
- Able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.Good Aseptic technique (BSLI/II)
- Independent and proactive approach problem solving- able to identify short-term needs experiment objectives
- Flexibility in completing and managing multiple tasks based on evolving priorities
- Experience with mammalian suspension culture techniques/ automation of the same
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Reader at 267-536-3075.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.