Proclinical is currently recruiting for an In Vivo Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Ability to support multiple experiments in parallel.
- Proficiency with sample collection from rodent disease models (e.g., necropsy, tissue collection and processing, blood collection by microsampling)
- Proficiency with PO, IV, IP, and SC dosing of rodents (mice and rats)
- Experience with preparation and formulation of compounds for dosing.
- Experience with cell culture and preparation of tumor cells for implantation.
- Experience with tumor measurements, data collection, and graphing software (e.g. Prism).
- Flexible work schedule: available for early and/or late procedures if needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Associates degree or bachelor's degree in a biological science or related field.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.