Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. A successful candidate will have bachelor's or master's degree and experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, qPCR, immune cells, and method development.
- Develop, execute and document cell-based potency assays to study and characterize processes for production of autologous T cell therapies
- Develop, execute and document process related impurity assays (Molecular/Immunoassays/ELISA) to evaluate the process performance
- Develop assays to evaluate the cell fitness and metabolism of T-cell products
- Write, review and edit accurate technical documents and standard operating procedures
- Work with a cross-functional team to advance development of autologous T cell therapy products
- Execute method development and qualification of analytical assays in support of process development, product release and stability
- Execute experimental approaches and new analytical technologies and assists with continuous improvement of analytical tools
Skills and Requirements:
- Demonstrate an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.