Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Gaithersburg, MD. A successful candidate will have bachelor's or master's degree and experience with flow cytometry, ELISA, qPCR, immune cells, and method development.
- Will work under general supervision to plan and perform experiments of moderate complexity to support analytical method development and/or qualification for autologous T cell therapy products.
- Skilled in aseptic technique, generating cell banks using primary immune cells and/or cell lines. Experience with performing flow cytometry methods. May perform ELISA and qPCR methods.
- Plans and organizes details of experiments, including following/drafting standard operating procedures and/or protocols. Performs experiments using scientific equipment, analyzes data and documents experimental details in an electronic laboratory notebook in a timely manner. Participates in the preparation of technical reports and presentations.
- Will help to maintain lab supplies and organization using the principles of 5S. Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Exhibits attention to detail and good documentation practices in GxP environment
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and comfort presenting data to others.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Catherine Nguyen at 215-531-5643.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.