Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Cambridge, MA.
- Run binding kinetics experiments to understand binding affinities of potential biologics drug candidates
- Support high throughput biologics protein analytics workflow to support large number of diverse programs
- Generate high quality analytical data in a timely manner to enable biologics drug discovery programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to present data in program team meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster collaboration and work with colleagues from different parts of the organization
- Perform analytical characterization and binding kinetics studies for potential biologics drug candidates
- Operate wide range of state of art analytical and biophysical equipment in high throughput workflow
- Multitask and run experiments in timeline driven matrix organization
- Communicate data clearly to program team
- Work collaboratively in teams with diverse expertise
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS or PhD from Science or Engineering background with 5 years of overall experience
- Operational expertise in wide range of biophysical and analytical methods:
- Biacore, Octet, MSD or other binding kinetics analysis
- UPLC/HPLC based methods, e.g., Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC), Ion exchange (IEX), Reverse phase (RP), Hydrophobic interaction chromatography (HIC)
- CE-SDS, cIEF oLight scattering: DLS and MALS
- Thermal stability(Tm, Tagg) and protein folding
- Manages workload and expectations with minimum supervision
- Ability to search literature and come up with innovative solution to difficult problems
- Team player
- Work collaboratively within the functional area and across the network
- Determines methods on new assignments; perform literature search as needed to propose innovative solutions
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.