Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate with a pharmaceutical company located in Boston, MA.
- Support downstream operations in Synthesis and Purification - filtration, UV quantification, crude analysis by HPLC and LC-MS, sterile filtration of final product, preparation and submission of QC samples
- Utilize analytical instrumentation such as UV-Vis spectroscopy, HPLC, and/or LC-MS for crude and purified synthetic products.
- Apply automation for the downstream processing of synthetic oligonucleotides and their subsequent analysis/purification.
- Analyze, interpret, and organize data in relevant databases and to present to team members.
Skills and Requirements:
- 0-4 years of work experience in an industrial or academic lab setting.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or a related field (Optional).
- Experience with instrumentation such as analytical and prep HPLC, LC-MS, UV-Vis spectrometry, is a plus.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Bri Copeland at 267-297-3280.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.