Research Associate, Immunology
Proclinical is currently recruiting for an Research Associate of Immunology with a global immune-oncology company located in Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will work closely with the departments of T cell therapy, biochemistry, bioinformatics and translational immunology.
- Culture human T cells.
- Develop of procedures for large-scale, closed-system T cell culture.
- Assess of specificity and functionality of human T cells by multicolor flow cytometry.
- Analyze multicolor flow cytometry data.
- Track and compile results in an electronic notebook.
- Assist with the training of lab personnel.
- Present results to other scientific teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS or MS in immunology or related discipline, and/or relevant work experience.
- A strong interest in T cell biology and cancer immunotherapy.
- Primary cell culture experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with flow cytometry and other immune related assays is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a collaborative environment to meet project goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys solving challenging scientific questions in a fast pace environment.
- Independent, flexible, self-motivated, and the ability to work well with others.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Robinson at (+1) 929-388-1651 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.