Research Associate - Cape Town
As Global Growth Partners, we provide a unique proposition; delivering on every stage of the life science process to help individuals, teams and whole organisations reach their goals faster.
Through our suite of services, we help life sciences companies to grow so that they can bring about a positive impact on global health. Our approach is one of partnership - forming long-term relationships built on integrity and trust.
Collaborative from the get-go, we utilise our expertise and understanding to look deeper at their challenges and create tailored solutions.
Amid the global pandemic, we are helping our partners to find the people who can develop and manufacture new therapies, diagnostic tools and medical devices to aid the fight against COVID-19 - join us to make a difference.
Located in Basel, Switzerland, Proclinical AG is at the hub of the European life sciences industry. From our Swiss offices, we support a wide range of Swiss businesses - from blue chip Big Pharma companies through to start-up Biotech enterprises. Due to client demand, Proclinical is looking to establish a new research function in Cape Town, to support our Client Managers in Basel to find the people that enable our partners to grow.
Your role and responsibilities:
- In partnership with a Client Manager(s), you will be responsible for:
- Mapping the European and Global candidate markets to find niche talent
- Utilising online (e.g. LinkedIn, Xing, internal database, industry websites etc.) and offline tools to identify prospective candidates for positions with our partners
- Suggest and develop new, innovative methodologies for search and attraction
- Approach and conduct initial screening interviews with prospective candidates
- Take part in client briefing discussions and executive searches
What we are looking for:
- A motivated, driven individual who understands that success comes from a strong work ethic & can-do attitude
- Business fluent English; able to communicate verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels of seniority
- Computer savvy with a methodical approach to online and offline research; attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks, customer focussed
- German and/or French language skills and an understanding of the life sciences industry would be highly desirable for us
- Graduate of a science or relevant languages background is preferred but not essential
We offer a fun, dynamic, meritocratic work environment. See https://www.proclinical.com/ for more detail
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.