Research Associate, Biomarker Discovery
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate of Biomarker Discovery for a biotechnology located Cambridge, MA. Successful candidate will be working under the direction of a Scientist or Senior Scientist and will be responsible for designing, executing, and reporting on experiments.
- Design, execute, analyze, and communicate scientific findings
- Work closely with the team to rapidly advance the scientific program. The ideal candidate must be organized, goal oriented, and eager to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Implement technologies and develop novel assays
- Organize laboratory operations
- Collaborate with scientists internally and externally (e.g. academic collaborators, CROs)
Skills and Requirements:
- BS, MS, or equivalent in the biological sciences (molecular biology, epigenetics, biochemistry, or related field) or related discipline
- 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience, in academic, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology settings
- Experience with DNA and RNA extraction and preparation NGS libraries.
- Experience with bisulfite sequencing and hybrid capture a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work in highly skilled teams in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, or technical setting
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.