Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research Assistant with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA.
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting container development activities for parenteral (injectable) drug products.
- This includes container closure integrity test method development and routine characterization using an Instron Universal Testing machine.
- Responsibilities will include hands-on laboratory experimentation, sample management, data analysis, and application of mathematical models to predict long-term integrity.
- The candidate will play a role in developing the department's holistic strategy around container closure integrity for sterile drug products.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related discipline, with 0 - 1+ years' experience.
- The ability to work independently in a highly organized manner is a key responsibility for this position.
- The candidate will also be required to collaborate with different stakeholders within the Protein Drug Product Development team.
- Prior laboratory experience is required
- Experience using an Instron material tester or similar equipment is preferred
- Experience with design of experiments and the application of statistics to data sets.
- Excellent data organization and proficiency with MS Excel and other statistical software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior knowledge and experience with drug product container closure integrity test methodologies is preferred, but not required.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Nikki Ranieri at 215-531-5288.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.