Research and Developmetn - Senior Business Data Analyst
An international pharmaceutical company is currently looking for a brilliant Senior Business Data Analyst to join their amazing team in Belgium. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Working within a team, the incumbent is expected to report and present on the results of the research, will have frequent contact with subject matter experts and with collaborating partners
- Collecting, stitching together and analysing data to enable insights and communicating those insights and their associated potential impact.
- Developing data and information structure, and leverages it for analysis and reports
- Creating and modifying computer programs to extract information from company databases.
- Interacting with project team members and other stakeholders to divide how data needs to be leveraged and presented.
Skills and Requirements
- Research driven mindset, exploring publications and scientific articles
- Knowledge and expertise in data structuring and data cleansing techniques
- Should exhibit a passion to Global Public Health
- Major communication language will be English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Ben Rashbrook at +44 203 854 1079 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.