Research and Development Project Manager
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Research and Development Project Manager with a medical technology and device company located in Dublin, CA. As the Research and Development Project Manager, you will plan and conduct design and process development projects for medical device business in support of company's strategic plan.
- Provide project management leadership in development programs, verification and validation activities, and design history files.
- Provide goal setting, communications and facilitation skills, as needed, to guide and motivate project personnel.
- Develop and maintain project timelines and manage resourcing in Gantt charts.
- Work closely with team members to ensure timely, efficient and action?oriented operations for projects.
- Ensure that project addresses the reliability and manufacturability of products or technologies developed.
- Responsible for compliance with QSR, international compliance standards and company procedures.
- Provide regular visibility to stakeholders, which include identifying and mitigating project and technical risks.
- Negotiate with development staff and departments to resolve conflicts and bottlenecks affecting projects.
- Coordinate and drive efforts with external vendors.
Skills and Requirements:
- BS in Engineering or related discipline is required. Advanced degree desired.
- PMP Certification is a plus
- 6 years in medical device industry, with minimum 3 years as a Project Manager required
- Either in catheter-based technologies or electrophysiology
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written and oral)
- A flexible team player, focusing on shared goals with a positive results?oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to build trust and to drive team members to achieve project and corporate goals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Project applications, and in CAD design (SolidWorks preferred)
- Proficient in Product and Process Development, Qualification and Validation requirements
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Dean Bagnall at (+1) 628-212-0069 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.