Research and Development Analytical Scientist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Research & Development Analytical Scientist to join an established world leader in Belgium. This organisation is dedicated to protecting the well-being of the people that use and benefit from their products.
- You will support new product development by planning, carrying out, interpreting and reporting analytical experiments.
- Depending on the business needs, the new products in development might include small and large molecules, used to complement the post-harvest and health & hygiene product pipeline.
- You will collaborate with colleagues in the entire organisation by working together to set up experiments, discuss results and plan next steps.
- You will actively look for external analysis capabilities and will interact on technical aspects with CRO's.
- You will strengthen your knowledge on a wide variety of laboratory techniques.
- You will work in a ISO 9001 environment and will adopt all related procedures in your daily work.
Skills and Requirements
- Master's in chemistry with proven experience in working in a laboratory environment
- At least 3 years of experience and sound knowledge in several of the following areas: organic and inorganic analytical chemistry (GC, UPLC, ICP, XRF, IR)
- Experience in LC-MS analysis or working with or knowledge of agrochemical products is an asset
- Flexibility, good time management and constructive interaction will be critical
- You have good Dutch and English communication skills (both written and spoken)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Luke Saner at +443300524502 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.