Remote - Senior Data Team Lead
ProClinical is currently seeking Senior Data Team Lead for its client which is located remotely. Successful candidate will independently manage end-to-end delivery of data management services for single/multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget, to customer satisfaction. Team Lead will report directly to the Director of Clinical Data Management or Designee Job Family.
- Serving as primary point of contact for customer on data management deliverables; managing multiple large studies or program of studies.
- Providing leadership and senior support to DTLs on multiple large global studies/program of global studies.
- Providing project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers, and internal team members - managing continuous process improvements, issue escalation, workload projections, and providing technical expertise.
- Leading direct negotiations with customer, e.g., timelines, financial, process, resources.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Ensuring open communications with customer management to independently manage and meet contractual obligations.
- Meeting with Data Operations Coordinator (DOC) and/or Data Operations team members on a regular basis to ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables; providing training and development on data management expertise to junior team members.
- Establishing strong communications with Data Operations team, functional leads, project managers and all other stake holders.
- Independently managing DM service delivery with comprehensive DM process and technical expertise in executing projects.
- Serving as the escalation point for unresolved data issues; independently working with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution.
- Ensuring appropriate resources are assigned to meet project deliverables.
- Creating and/or reviewing and signing-off on all data management plan documents.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field, and a 7+ years direct Data Management experience, including 5+ years as a CDM project lead; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
Occasional travel is required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Brendan Dunn at (+1) 646-481-1930 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to £75000.00 per annum
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Senior Clinical Manager, Clinical Operations to their office in London.
£0.00 - £650.00 per day
A global biopharmaceutical company is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Associate Director Clinical Development.
£0.00 - £135000.00 per annum
A leading Pharmaceutical company, delivering life-transforming medicines for serious diseases, is currently recruiting a Director of Clinical Program Management at their office in London.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Project Director to their office in Shanghai.
Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc120 per hour
A privately held pharma-company is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Trial Manager, based in their office in Switzerland.
A unique Biotech based in Central London are looking for a Senior Manager, Clinical Operations/Associate Director to join their rapidly growing team.
A global biotechnology company is advertising a vacancy for a Lead Clinical Contracts Manager, to be based in their UK office.
A job vacancy for a Clinical Trial Leader II has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.