REMOTE Medical Writer (CER)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a REMOTE Medical Writer with a CRO. Successful candidate will support and execute the Clinical Evaluation Report and Safety Surveillance Report processes for the assigned therapeutic areas within the MD businesses within his/her scope of responsibility
- Responsible for the writing of Clinical Evaluation Plans.
- Responsible for compliant writing of Clinical Evaluation Reports within this business in accordance to local procedures, the client's guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring compliant creation of SSR reports within this business in accordance to local procedures, the client's guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the CER and SSR files are linked to appropriate Quality Systems and Regulatory documents (e.g. Risk Management, PMS, etc.) to make certain information is consistent and accessible where needed. S/He will develop, implement and manage an effective communication model for CERs/SSRs with cross functional business partners.
- Assist in the development of schedules to ensure operating company CER/SSR timelines are met.
- Participate in workshops and on initiatives to help define processes globally and keep abreast of CER regulatory requirements and industry trends/practices, ensuring that a proactive ongoing review of processes and procedures is in place to maintain a strong regulatory profile while continually improving process efficiencies.
- Support and at times act as an SME during audits and inspections pertaining to CER/SSR processes and reports.
- Will actively partner with cross-functional business partners such as Medical Directors, Post Market Surveillance, Design Quality Engineers, R&D, and Regulatory Affairs relating to the CER/SSR process.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA, BS, or BSN is required; advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of related job experience is required for this position.
- Experience within the medical device industry and knowledge of clinical evaluation report regulatory requirements, evidence generation, and CER document creation is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in quality regulatory compliance, complaint handling, adverse event reporting, medical device risk management processes, and experience with common bio statistical methods is preferred.
- Regulatory/Notified Body audit experience is preferred.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 312-291-4181 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.