Regulatory Submissions Project Lead
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Submissions Project Lead with a global biotechnology company located in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and California. Successful candidate will be responsible in leading the planning, development and implementation of global regulatory strategies and actions in preparation for Major NDA/BLA/MAA submissions.
- Responsible for leading the end-to-end planning, coordination, and execution of major marketing applications.
- Responsible for the successful development and execution of regulatory deliverables to be included in multiple planned major filing submissions from assignment of the incumbent to filing and beyond.
- Assist with providing operational support and coordinate with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage and drive timelines for review and delivery of final deliverables to be included in Major filings.
- Facilitate the definition of project milestones, tasks, deliverables, key dependencies and resource requirements as needed to ensure agreed timelines are met.
- Identify in a timely manner and mitigate for regulatory risks associated with the execution of regulatory submission plan.
- Anticipate issues and develop mitigation plans leading to issue resolution.
Skills and Requirements
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize personal and Cross functional Team workload and priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a variety of personnel including medical, drug safety, scientific, and manufacturing staff.
- Effectively communicate project status, issues, schedule and accomplishments to various management and stakeholder groups, as needed.
- Be adept at using project management tools to guide Regulatory teams to drive teams, to track timelines, manage interdependencies, identify bottlenecks, and resolve issues, working with the cross-functional team members.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Zachary Hines at (+1) 215-531-6914 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.