Regulatory Promotions Specialist
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Promotions Specialist with a biopharmaceutical company located in Weston, MA.
- We are seeking a Regulatory Advertising and Promotion professional with 5 years or more of experience leading regulatory strategic reviews for promotional, non-promotional, and medical materials. This candidate will focus on regulatory reviews for promotional materials for interferon products for relapsing forms of MS (Avonex and Plegridy).
- The Reg Ad Promo professional should have a strong knowledge of and expertise in applicable US regulations. They should be able to work independently and collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders from various departments. They should also demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, and prioritization skills.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelors or advanced degree and/or Regulatory certification pref.
- 5 Year or more experience in regulatory strategic review
- Experience with MS products preferred
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 267-435-8555.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.