Regulatory Operations Associate (RIM)
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Operations Associate (RIM) with a biotechnology company located in Cambridge, MA. The Regulatory Information Management (RIM) Associate will work within a team environment under the direction of the RIM Data Lead in evolving the RIM data and reporting landscape.
- Execute centralized administrative functions related to RIM analytics
- Translate customer needs to technical reporting requirements
- Oversee report/dashboard design and build to ensure customer value
- Troubleshoot system report issues and collaborate with IT to deliver enhancements
- Facilitate availability of appropriate RIM data to various BI tools
- Execute business system administrative functions (system access, controlled vocabularies, TEP maintenance, etc.) across RIM capabilities
Skills and Requirements:
- Understand the regulatory customer perspective
- Ability to translate to the data and the data model in the RIM Ecosystem
- Ability to take direction from various levels of management, be collaborative in working style, have focused attention to detail and ask questions as needed
- Understand RIM data and regulatory process
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Zachary Hines at 215-531-6914
or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.