Proclinical has partnered with a global healthcare intelligence partner, who are committed to reinventing research and making healthcare integrate seamlessly into patients' real lives, and they are currenly recruiting for a Regulatory Labelling position. They provide end to end drug development services.
This role involves consultancy for global labelling activities for a project with the aim to prepare the project labels for the clients' management to present for marketing authorisations and discussion with authorities.
- Creation of authority discussions and dossier creations through labelling content with Microsoft office with the goal of maintaining adequate and detailed records.
- Consulting for development of Company Core Data Sheet and submission labelling, based on data analysis and under consideration of pertinent labelling standards in order for the project labelling to be ready for health authorities.
- Consulting for labelling discussions to the global project team in order to advise on best practices
Skills and Requirements:
- Working in one of the following locations to support the wider global team:
- Czech Republic
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Keri Marshall on 0207 440 0679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a HUB Labelling Manager - Russian speaker.
A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Regulatory Proof Reader.