Regulatory Labeling Associate - PharmD
Proclinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Labeling Associate with a global pharmaceutical company located in Collegeville, PA. Successful candidate will prepare high quality, regulatory labeling documents (prescribing information, patient leaflets) using varied information sources.
- Prepare high quality, regulatory labeling documents (prescribing information, patient leaflets) using varied information sources.
- Liaise closely with other personnel to ensure accuracy of draft prescriber information or patient information.
- Work to agreed deadlines and maintain records reflecting project status.
- Responsible for highlighting potential delaying factors promptly to line management and sharing knowledge of regulatory documentation and procedures with others to assist in problem solving.
Skills and Requirements:
- Health care professional (e.g., PharmD) preferred.
- Prior experience in strategic labeling development or drug information preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail, strong writing skills, and ability to synthesize and summarize clinical and pharmaceutical data are a must.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sarah Beshara at (+1) 267-477-3355 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.